Re: [MirageOS-devel] the future of 4.01 support

  • To: Thomas Gazagnaire <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 16:19:33 +0000
  • Cc: "mirageos-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mirageos-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 16:19:44 +0000

Another thing that might help with the move is that I've been working on the
bulk build infrastructure and slowly documenting it up at
https://github.com/avsm/ocaml-docker-infra/wiki.

The good news is that for any PR in opam-repository (or any OPAM remote), I can
do a bulk build and get HTML logs quickly with failures. For example, for
Mirage 2.7.1:

https://github.com/ocaml/opam-repository/pull/6030#issuecomment-198146184
and the corresponding HTML.

I'm still prettying it up and it's still manual. But if you have a build
problem, and you need some OPAM testing, and you don't know who to call...

-anil