Re: [MirageOS-devel] activity of GitHub projects

Thanks Hannes,

I'm going pretty slowly with mirage-dashboard (due to a mix of day job, children and nascent OCaml skills) but making some progress.

I'm nearly there grabbing latest release data using a a copy of the list from TROVE. https://github.com/rudenoise/mirage-dashboard/blob/master/data/repos.json

The repos.json has a tags array for each repo so the intention is to use that to generate filters and/or custom feeds. And that JSON file is the current place to add/edit/remove repos and tags. Feel free to PR.

Anyway I'll be chipping away whenever I can so hopefully it'll become useful quite soon! (CLI first then unikernel)

Cheers

Joel