Re: [MirageOS-devel] Fwd: [GANDI] Expiration of the certificate SSL Standard (mirage.io) in 29 days

On 17/04/2016 22:06, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
> We have a paid-for certificate at the moment for mirage.io, and I was
> considering switching to letsencrypt instead.  Any objections/thoughts on
> this?  It may have some compatibility issues on older browsers, but aside
> from that seems like a fine choice worth supporting.

I'd go for let's encrypt (and use it on https://hannes.nqsb.io).  This
whole business of paying money for certificates has to end.  There is,
next to the official python client one implemented in sh (calling out to
openssl etc.), which works fine
(https://github.com/lukas2511/letsencrypt.sh/)

hannes