Re: [MirageOS-devel] Mirage OS and Qubes OS integration

> On 14 May 2016, at 11:47, Thomas Leonard <talex5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I've just updated it today to support OCaml 4.03, which should bring
> reproducible builds :-) (requires mirage-qubes >= 0.3).
> For some reason, the binary size has increased from about 5 MB to
> about 10 MB (and it no longer runs with 20 MB RAM). I'm not sure what
> caused that - probably some extra dependency getting pulled in
> somehow.

Ouch -- that's a big enough binary bump to be treated as a regression.
It might also just be debug symbols or extra inlining information if you
are building with -flambda, but if it's a library that has grown much
larger we should split that up.

Anil