[MirageOS-devel] MirageOS Hackathon Cambridge

Hi all,

Darwin have confirmed their availability - we will be hosting the MirageOS hackathon at Darwin College in Cambridge on Wednesday 13th July from 9am-11pm. There will be snacks, refreshments and a servery lunch provided (courtesy of OCL), with dinner left up to you.

Please confirm your attendance either for the full day, or either daytime/evening here http://doodle.com/poll/ngbbviwyb9e65uiw and let me know via email (gg471@xxxxxxxxxxxx) of any dietary requirements and if you require information for accommodation before/after.

Deadline for confirming attendance is 28th June - please let me know if there are any issues with this.

Thanks!