[MirageOS-devel] NTP for MirageOS status

I'm done implementing the core part of the NTP algorithm and am working on
writing code to make it work as desired in a Mirage unikernel (and provide the
time to other code in the unikernel as desired). The code (like anything that
keeps time on a computer) uses a hardware timer/counter (like RDTSC or HPET) --
and because that's hardware-dependent, I need to make sure my code works on
both x86_64 and ARM.

I have access to a x86_64 machine, but I need access to an ARM / ARM64 host
to make sure that everything works on that hardware as well -- what are my
options for running mirage unikernels on ARM/ARM64?

--
Kia