Re: [MirageOS-devel] Lifecycle

Le jeudi, 14 juillet 2016 à 13:06, Nick Betteridge a écrit :
> Big thanks, of course, to Gemma for organising the event.

Yes !

> The basic calls would be Start, Stop, Pause, Resume. Restart?
I suspect restart may be difficult to distinguish in certain contexts, this
would make it an unreliable event. Do you have any particular use cas for
something you'd like to do knowing that you are going to restart ?

FWIW last year while thinking about a reliable best-effort (surviving
poweroffs) monotonic clock I thought I needed this:

http://erratique.ch/software/tick/doc/Tick.LIFECYCLE.html

interface.

Best,

Daniel