[MirageOS-devel] Modify Hello World Example to Accept Input

Mirage Developers,

I have worked through most of the tutorials (very smooth by the way) but I want
to learn the Mirage idiom for accepting command line input. I thought I would
modify the Hello World example in mirage-skeleton/console, to read from the
guest console. Using my new rudimentary understanding of OCaml, I see the
example using function ‘log' with V1_LWT.CONSOLE to write to the guest console.

However, the V1_LWT.CONSOLE documentation says it is an ‘io' module. This
corresponds nicely to lwt_io, and to the code I see in my local
"lib/mirage-console/s.ml", but lwt_io does not have a log function.

Is lwt_io even the right idiom, or should I be using something entirely
different to read from my Xen guest console?

Sincerely,

John