[MirageOS-devel] Maintenance on wiki.xenproject.org : Wed Aug 10, 8:00 - 9:00 UTC

Hi all,

just a quick note that we are upgrading the MediaWiki instance on Wed Aug 10,
from 8:00 - 9:00 UTC. During this time, the wiki will be disabled for up to 15
minutes while we copy the database into the updated Wiki installation.

Should you have any problems after the upgrade, please report them
community.manager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best Regards
Lars