[MirageOS-devel] (Pioneer)-Projects

Hi,

I made an initial cut of the Pioneer Projects page to canopy (and sorted
some information on canopy, please contribute):
  http://canopy.mirage.io/Projects

I removed the "difficulty" markers, as they were not informative (as
discussed earlier).  I did not port the projects which are done from the
wiki

I hope this can be used as an overview of current active projects, and
where contributions are needed.

I used tags http://canopy.mirage.io/tags

An atom feed is available at http://canopy.mirage.io/atom

Please contribute by pushing (or PR'ing) to
https://github.com/hannesm/canopy-data

I put a marker on the Pioneer Project wiki page that it moved to canopy
(left the in-progress things there, should be moved with links to the
code and status).

It would also be great to have Drup's suggestions, and other projects up
in canopy (such as those done by mort's students).

have a nice day,

hannes