Re: [MirageOS-devel] Bigarray parser generator project

Hello
Is there some previous work available for "bigarray parser generator" project as it is mentioned to be an active project, if so can someone please give me the link? I want to work on this project, what might be a good place to start with or should I try to develop a general proof-of-concept prototype from scratch to get familiarity with the idea?

Thanking You
Abhishek Kumar