Re: [MirageOS-devel] No MirageOS call today

On Wednesday 21 September 2016 at 17:29, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
> One major update thanks to a big effort from Thomas Refis, Daniel Bunzli, Leo
> White, David Sheets and several others over the years (apologies if I've
> missed you!) is that we now have http://docs.mirage.io/ updating and live.
>
> It's still an experimental service, but is generated from the cmti files
> installed by the package,
To be precise these documentation sets are generated from ocamldoc via the mli
files and Maxence Guedson should be thanked for it. The ones based on cmti
files are available here http://docs.mirage.io/odoc/ but are not up to the task
yet render-wise.

Best,

Daniel