Re: [MirageOS-devel] docs.mirage.io building again

On 10/14/2016 05:29 AM, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
Good news everyone! The experimental documentation repository at
http://docs.mirage.io now builds again, and has been refreshed to the latest
set of libraries assembled from the MirageOS3 dev remote at
https://github.com/mirage/mirage-dev

This is extremely cool! Thanks a ton for getting this up and running, Anil. Also, thanks to Daniel Bünzli, the author of odig!

I notice that "version" is listed as "?" for many of the packages (including http://docs.mirage.io/ipaddr/index.html , which should have a proper version number of the form we usually see in the main opam repository). What's the best place to report issues like this? Maybe the issue tracker for odig itself?

Thanks,

Mindy