[MirageOS-devel] 3.0 release milestone

hello,

to get towards a release, and find all the stuff which needs to be done
before, in addition to the tracking issues, I used the already existing
Milestone 3.0.0 on the GitHub issue tracker for mirage/mirage.

This is only an attempt to not loose track of what needs to be done, in
order to get the picture adjusted (comments like "is still broken" help
on the issues, but it is easy enough to loose track of the relevant issues).

I might have taken the wrong decision on some issues, please look
through all mirage issues yourself (and adjust milestones, or comment on
the issue if you lack permissions).  There are likely also relevant
issues in other repositories, which we should link to.

You can find the milestone at https://github.com/mirage/mirage/milestone/8

Some of them might as well be solved already, please check.

Thanks,

hannes