Re: [MirageOS-devel] build workflow

> - mirage configure <options> should recompile the configuration
> according to <options>
> - mirage build should build, and error out if the unikernel was not
> configured upfront

How do you work with multiple target/config in parallel with this workflow? Do
you need to reconfigure if want to switch between backends?

> - mirage clean should always remove build products (_build), not depend
> on any concrete configuration
> - mirage distclean (new!) should clean and remove all generated things
> - mirage init (new, proposed by samoht) should be usable without a config.ml

I am generally ok with that workflow which improves the current one. I am just
a bit concerned by the number of intermediate steps and the proliferation of
subcommands that you need to remember. Can we try to merge some of these
commands? For instance maybe use `mirage clean --all` instead of `mirage
distclean`? And `mirage build --deps` instead of `mirage depends`? etc.

Thomas