[MirageOS-devel] Network throughput and latency measurement on MirageOS

Dear all,

I have made the followings available on the GitHub Website.

- iperf (for throughput measurement)
https://github.com/TImada/mirage_iperf
This was ported from the iperf test implementation by Magnus [1] so that it can
run on two different MirageOS VMs (sender and receiver VMs).

- pingpong (for latency measurement)
https://github.com/TImada/mirage_pingpong
This tool measures a TCP round trip time between two different MirageOS VMs.

[1] https://github.com/mirage/mirage-tcpip/blob/master/lib_test/test_iperf.ml

Please let me know if you have any questions and comments.
I wish they can help network performance evaluations or stability check on
MirageOS.

Kind regards,

--
Takayuki Imada