[MirageOS-devel] [mirage/mirage-www] IRC call feedback

Hi all,

Thank you all for the responses to the MirageOS IRC call questionnaire - you can see the conclusions and some suggestions for future actions here: http://reynard.io/2017/01/18/MirageIRCFeedback.html

It would be great to discuss some practical solutions to the suggestions given - I know that Mindy has already asked for volunteers to write call summaries. I've added it to the call agenda for today and started an issue here: https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www/issues/512

Thanks to Mindy, Amir and Anil for their feedback on the drafts.

Thanks,

Gemma