[MirageOS-devel] (correction) Re: MirageOS biweekly catchup - 1 February 2017, 16.00 UTC

By 2 February, I (of course) meant 1 February.

On 01/28/2017 12:08 AM, Mindy wrote:
Hi folks,

We'll have our regular biweekly (fortnightly) IRC catchup on Wednesday, 2^W 1 February 2017, at 16.00 UTC.

The venue will be, as usual, the #mirage channel on freenode (irc.freenode.net) .

Our last meeting was on 18 January. A log of that day's conversation is at http://canopy.mirage.io/irclogs/18-01-2017 (thanks engil and avsm!)

Please submit any agenda items at https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www/wiki/Call-Agenda .

As the raw IRC logs can be difficult to extract meaning from, it would be nice to have a summary circulated after the call. If you'll be present on the call tomorrow and are willing to summarize the discussion for those who weren't present, please put your hand up here (or just do it and reply to this post with your summary!).

Thanks (thanks!),

Mindy