[MirageOS-devel] Many-core ARM, Mirage &

Hi Folks,
I've been reading a lot of this group's research papers in preparation for
Marrakech. I think
I'm getting a sense for how the various pieces fit together.

The reading has lead me to wonder if there is a "master plan" for linking
MirageOS, FLICK, many-core ARMv8 &
SR-IOV. It seems as though a stack something like the below would be a great
substrate for building high performance and flexible network applications.

  Jitsu
  FLICK
  Mirage
  Solo5
  Microkernel | Hypervisor [seL4]|[KVM]
  Cavium many-core ARMv8 SoC with Ethernet fabric

Besides the question about the existence of a master plan.
* Are the Flick tools available in source code to study?
* Do you think that Flick will need to remain outside of the Mirage & OCaml
ecosystem to make use
of multicore & DPDK or can you see a path bring it "into the fold"?

[Flick]
https://www.usenix.org/system/files/conference/atc16/atc16_paper_alim.pdf
[seL4] https://ts.data61.csiro.au/projects/TS/realtime.pml
[KVM] http://www.linux-kvm.org/page/Main_Page