Re: [MirageOS-devel] dependencies problem for Canopy unikernel

On Tuesday, 28 February 2017 at 14:27, Luis Oviedo García wrote:
> How can I resolve this tyxml version conflict?

I don't think there's much you can do except lobbying for a release of tyxml. I
upstreamed the needed patches a long time ago [1]; maybe if they used a
software packager with a proper release process it would be easier for them to
push point releases ;-)

Meanwhile if you don't mind to live on their bleeding edge a:

  opam pin --dev-repo tyxml

should do.

Best,

Daniel