Re: [MirageOS-devel] canopy-data and canopy.mirage.io - updates?

Just tried to run it locally, but it seems that this server is still running a very old canopy version, trying to use the repo as a remote on the latest Canopy fails because there is no .UUID file.
I think we should migrate the running instance to the latest Canopy version (and migrate de canopy-data repo to the correct configuration format), maybe Anil can do something for the server ?