Re: [MirageOS-devel] [GSoC'17] I think I can't apply for GSoC

Haiyu Yang,
indeed the GSoC rules require a commitment of 30+ hours a week. See https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/faq  "How much time does GSoC participation take?"
Thank you for letting us know and good luck
Best Regards
Lars

On 29 Mar 2017, at 01:08, Haiyu Yang <hyang71@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,
I posted a thread expressing interested in CoHTTP project before. But I accepted an internship offer a few days ago. I think I can't do GSoC at the same time. Apology for that. I will still try to contribute something some day though. Thanks for your kind help.
Haiyu Yang