[MirageOS-devel] MirageOS biweekly (fortnightly) catchup - Wednesday 7 June, 15.00 UTC

Hi all,

Our next biweekly MirageOS catchup will be on Wednesday, 7 June at 15.00 UTC (23.00 SGT, 17.00 CEST, 16.00 BST, 11.00 EDT, 10.00 CDT, and 08.00 PDT). Please join us on the #mirage channel on irc.freenode.net !

If you need help getting started with IRC, you might be interested in https://webchat.freenode.net/ .

The agenda is at https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www/wiki/Call-Agenda#7-june-2017 .

This week, we'll be experimenting with a new format! I've pre-populated the agenda with some projects which I know are ongoing and I hope folks will be present to let us know what's going on in those areas. If you're working on something else that I missed and you'll be at the catchup, please add an agenda item for it!

Thanks,
Mindy