Re: [MirageOS-devel] ANN: mirage-vnetif moved to mirage org

On 06/12/2017 06:27 AM, Magnus Skjegstad wrote:

Hi everyone,

This morning we moved mirage-vnetif from my personal repo to the mirage
org. The new location is https://github.com/mirage/mirage-vnetif.

mirage-vnetif is a library that lets you set up multiple virtual network
interfaces in Mirage and connect them to the same virtual network. This
is useful for testing (we use it to test mirage-tcpip) and to create
virtual L2 networks without having to configure networking on the host.
In Docker for Mac and LinuxKit we use mirage-vnetif with docker/vpnkit
to allow VMs to join the same network.

Thanks, Magnus!  This is great news.  :)

-Mindy