[MirageOS-devel] [RFC] package hardening

Hi there,

I've opened https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www/pull/562 for a proposal to
improve the general quality of MirageOS packages, e.g the "package hardening"
proposal. The idea is to have a list of criteria that we would like to have for
feeling confident about the quality of a package, which would eventually lead
to a tool checking this (but obviously we need to agree on the list first).

I would love to hear feedback on this, so feel free to comment, especially if
you disagree :-)

Best,
Tomas