Re: [MirageOS-devel] Update on capnp-rpc

Note: I'm moving this thread to
https://discuss.ocaml.org/t/mirage-capn-proto-rpc-library/658

Please check there for the latest news or discussion...

--
talex5 (GitHub/Twitter)        http://roscidus.com/blog/
GPG: 5DD5 8D70 899C 454A 966D  6A51 7513 3C8F 94F6 E0CC