[MirageOS-devel] Building ocaml-vchan's mirage test

I'm interested in exercising the "vchan-xen" OPAM package in a Mirage
unikernel, and I figured a good way to get started would be to study
the test/example code accompanying the ocaml-vchan[0] project.
However, I'm struggling to get the lib_test/mirage[1] unikernels to
compile.

I'm using Mirage 3.0.5 and vchan-xen 3.0.0.

I updated config_server.ml and config_client.ml to use the newest
Functoria syntax and succeeded in configuring the unikernels.  But
when I try to build them, I get the following error (server case is
shown here, but client is similar):

File "unikernel.ml", line 32, characters 5-9:
Error: This pattern matches values of type
         [< `Eof | `Error of 'a | `Ok of 'b ]
       but a pattern was expected which matches values of type
         (VX.buffer Mirage_flow.or_eof, VX.error) Result.result =
           (VX.buffer Mirage_flow.or_eof, VX.error) result

I'm not sure what to make of this...  My questions:

* Is there a simple way to rectify this problem?
* Is anyone successfully using ocaml-vchan in Mirage?

Thanks,
Mike

[0] https://github.com/mirage/ocaml-vchan
[1] https://github.com/mirage/ocaml-vchan/tree/master/lib_test/mirage