[MirageOS-devel] Hack retreat 29th Nov - 6th Dec in Marrakesh, Morocco

Hello,

we'll organise another hack retreat this year.  It will be in the week
Wednesday, 29th Nov till Wednesday, 6th Dec, in Marrakesh - again at the
same venue as the previous two.  If you can only participate on some
days, please let me know, we can handle that.

The price is (the same as in spring) 275 EUR per person (including
accomodation in shared rooms and full board).  If you're short on money,
please don't hesitate to ask, we will likely find a way to get you there.

There won't be any upfront schedule (it is a retreat, not a
conference!), but there may be impromptu short talks and workshops.

For more information, please take a look at the website:
http://marrakech2017.mirage.io

  _signup via electronic mail (e.g. by replying to this mail)_

We try to attract participants with diverse backgrounds (this is not
only for experienced MirageOS or OCaml hackers, but newcomers are very
warmly welcome as well).

In case you've any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Looking forward to see you there,

hannes