[MirageOS-devel] ocaml equivalent of php's openssl_verify function

  • To: mirageos-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: lemonnierk@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 14:48:09 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 13:48:26 +0000

Hi,

Not directly related to Mirage, but I was told on SO that I should ask
here
(https://stackoverflow.com/questions/51986848/ocaml-equivalent-of-phps-openssl-verify-function)

I'm trying to make an ocaml version of
https://github.com/Yubico/php-u2flib-server/blob/master/src/u2flib_server/U2F.php
but it seems like I don't understand all of it, I'm trying to finish the
doRegister function.

I can successfully decode all the infos, and I end up with a valid pem
certificate, what looks like a proper signature and the data to check.
I'm looking for the ocaml equivalent of php's openssl_verify (line 231
of the php file), but looking at the doc I'm not sure of what it does
exactly.

As specified on SO, I am using MirageOS, so if something like this
exists already in one of mirage's library, it'd be great.

--
PGP Fingerprint : 0x624E42C734DAC346