[MirageOS-devel] Mirage unikernels and network setup

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to run the "network" unikernel (from mirage-skeleton [1]) on
my server, which uses Xen. I'm able to run linux VMs on this server, and
the network setup seems to be working for them (my main VM is running,
and I also created a fresh debian VM just to test that).
However it doesn't seem to be working for mirage unikernels...

The unikernel starts, but just trying to ping it or connect to it (from
the dom0) fails.

I've attached the console log from the unikernel, the tcpdump log, and
the log from the host.

Interestingly, if I try to ping the unikernel, it seems to receive the
ping packet, but doesn't reply.

Would anyone have a clue?

Cheers, and happy new year,
Armaël