Re: MirageOS meetings

Hello,

It seems that since the retreat, we have not properly updated our MirageOS
meetings (although some have been organised). We should have warned you
that these are coming back (once every fortnight).

So, we propose to continue these useful meetings (in order to stay in sync
with what we are doing). The next meeting will be held on 23 November at
14:00 UTC+1 (as usual) if this is convenient for you.
I drafted a meeting agenda (future meeting notes). Please feel free to add any items.

https://pad.data.coop/V5YCNQ9HSGioZ46aeQaHoQ?view

Best,
Reynir