MirageOS on an RP2040 (dual-core 32-bit Arm)

Hi,

Is it feasible to run MirageOS on an RP2040 ?

We're working on a wearable, whose exoskeleton stitches together a few dozen RP2040s, and need to commit to a programming stack so wouldn't mind some advice. Pardon the ill-phrased question but I don't understand code (or 'engineering') yet.

https://mirage.io/docs/arm64 says "MirageOS unikernels can run on 64-bit ARM Linux systems". While the RP2040 has a "Dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ processor" and the Arm Cortex-M0+ is a "32-bit RISC processor". This suggests the two are not compatible?

Any pointers to how to figure this out would be welcome.

Cheers,
Trivik

Trivik R. Bhavnani | Æsthetics Bootstrapper | Bombay, India
Compossible Umwelten Private Limited | M +91.98 21 55 18 37