[Predisclosure-applications] Inclusion in the Xen Security pre-disclosure list

Hi list,

we would like to be included in the Xen pre-disclosure list.

Name: Opennminds BVBA

Domain name:  www.openminds.be

Brief description: We are a hosting company, currently using Xen as our main virtualisation platform. Anything for shared hosting (running inside a Xen VM) up to dedicated servers with multiple VM's on them, use Xen. We've been using Xen for over 7 years.

Required links:
Evidence of your status as a service/software provider: http://www.openminds.be/en/cloud-hosting <- general info on "cloud" servers, with http://www.openminds.be/en/cloud-hosting/technical-specifications as a general page with some quotes and possible layouts. Xen is mentioned on the page.

Evidence of your status as a user/distributor of Xen: see the above links. We offer fully managed hosting, so we don't provide that much info on the technical platform on our public website, as our clients don't really care which technology is used "under the hood".

Information about your handling of security problems: our clients receive (and need to sign) an AUP and SLA, which contain info about reporting problems, and getting in touch with us concerning security-issues. These arent publicly available.

I have read the policy, understand the needs and requirements to the embargo periods, and will honour these requirements.

I would add the tech@xxxxxxxxxxxx address as our contact address. This is read by our on-call engineers, and already receives other security-related mail.

Feel free to ask for more info if needed.

Kind regards,
Bernard Grymonpon
Openminds BVBA

ps: if this mail arrives at the correct list, then the mail address on http://www.xenproject.org/security-policy.html might be wrong (it misses the "list." in the domain).