[Predisclosure-applications] Pre-disclosure list application for gt.net

  • To: <predisclosure-applications@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Nathan March" <nathan@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 15:17:35 -0800
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 23:17:45 +0000

Hi,

Would like to apply for access to the predisclosure list please.

Name: Gossamer Threads Inc

Domain: https://gt.net/

Description: We're a managed hosting company running approximately 100 xen dom0's. We maintain our own packages / patchsets for most core apps and as a managed provider are responsible for security (customers do not get root). This includes xen, we build our own packages + deployments from source onto gentoo (hence list access would make patch days much easier + quicker to roll out)

Evidence of status: Our pricing varies as we design servers to meet customer needs, but a typical fully managed VM is in the $250/month. Client setups vary widely from single VMs to custom clouds where a customer can spin up/down VMs on their reserved hypervisors at no cost.

Security handling: Typically this is just done via our support systems in the rare event an issue is reported by a customer. Outside contact typically comes into our abuse@xxxxxx address when that rarely happens (we've very proactive about monitoring our IP space for any signs of outgoing abusive traffic).

Alias to add: noc@xxxxxx

Let me know if you've got any questions. Thanks for the consideration!

- Nathan

--

Nathan March <nathan@xxxxxx>

GT.net https://gt.net/