Re: [Predisclosure-applications] Application for addition to Xen predisclosure list.

On Mon, 2015-03-16 at 13:11 -0700, Simon Crosby wrote:
> Applicant: Bromium, Inc.

Hi Simon,

Thanks for your application.

We take it you are applying under the "Vendors of Xen-based systems"
case.

The Xen project security policy requires us to ask for "Link(s) to
current public web pages, belonging to your organisation," for each
piece of information, where a couple seem to be missing from your
application:

      * For "Evidence of your status as a service/software provider":

                If you are a software provider, how your software can be
                downloaded or purchased.

                (There are other options, this seems to be the one which
                would apply in your case)

      * For "Information about your handling of security problems":

                Your invitation to members of the public, who discover
                security problems with your products/services, to report
                them in confidence to you;

With those I think we should be able to process your request.

Thanks,
Ian.