Re: [Predisclosure-applications] apply to join the Predisclosure list

  • To: security(äåèå) <security@xxxxxxxxxxx>, predisclosure-applications <predisclosure-applications@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 15:18:28 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 15:18:32 +0000

Dear pre-disclosute list Applicant,

thank you for the application. May I ask you to read http://www.xenproject.org/security-policy.html and provide *all* the information that is required for a complete application. You can find the information that is required in the section labelled "Predisclosure list membership application process" â "You must include in the e-mail:".

It is *very important* that for the sections
* Evidence of your status as a service/software provider
* Evidence of your status as a user/distributor of Xen
Information about your handling of security problems

â you provide link(s) to public web pages that contain the necessary information. The links to web pages can be in Chinese (we will run the web pages through a translation service). It does help us though, if you quote relevant sections of longer web pages in the application.

You can find a *very* good example of an application at http://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/predisclosure-applications/2015-03/msg00028.html. This application also includes quotes of relevant page sections in the application.

Best Regards
Lars