Re: [Predisclosure-applications] Application for Pre-disclosure list

Hello Ian,

following you can find the required information.

You must include in the e-mail:

The name of our organization:
vollmar.net GmbH

Domain name which we use to provide Xen services:
http://www.vollmar.net/vserver-virtualserver (under âSystem Details und Preiseâ youâll find Xen)

Brief description of why we fit the criteria:
As I already mentioned, weâve around 2500 customers which are using Xen already.

If not all of your products/services use Xen, a list of (some of) your products/services (or categories thereof) which do.
virtual server (http://www.vollmar.net/vserver-virtualserver)

Evidence of your status as a service/software provider:
Please see the following link:
http://www.vollmar.net/

Evidence of your status as a user/distributor of Xen:
Weâre providing virtual and dedicated server to our clients. These virtual machines are using Xen as the virtualization platform which is a part of our product environment. We are also using Xen as virtualization platform for internal projects with virtual machines.

Information about your handling of security problems:
Under the following link youâre able to find our contact form which can be used to inform our company about any problems. http://www.vollmar.net/kontakt

Specifically, the contact information (email addresses or other contact instructions) which such a member of the public should use.
E-Mail: security@xxxxxxxxxxx
Tel.: (+49) 0241 - 463 14 430
Fax: (+49)  0241 - 463 14 439

A statement to the effect that you have read this policy and agree to abide by the terms for inclusion in the list, specifically the requirements to regarding confidentiality during an embargo period: We have read the policy at http://www.xenproject.org/security-policy.html and agree to it.

The single (non-personal) email alias you wish added to the predisclosure list:
security@xxxxxxxxxxx

Kind regards,
Daniel