Re: [Predisclosure-applications] Predisclosure list application

Hi Ian,

Ah, jump-admins@ is Jump Networks Ltd staff, rather than admins
of customers, which I see now it might have appeared to have been.
There are three people on that list (myself, Nick Waterman, and
Hannah Gordon-Smith).

As I'm sure you've guessed, the obfuscation on the contact
page is purely to dissuade spam, I fully expect spammers implement
basic de-obfuscation into their crawlers, so was trying to use
something slightly different to common obfuscation. Anyway, I've
updated the page to a more familiar format now.

Thanks
James