[Predisclosure-applications] SiteHost Pre-Disclosure Application

SiteHost
http://www.sitehost.co.nz

At SiteHost we have been providing xen-based hosting since 2004 and we are one of New Zealandâs largest independent hosting companies. We provide virtual servers to thousands of companies and individuals in New Zealand and around the world. We wish to be part of the pre-disclosure list as security is important to us and we want to ensure that we are always doing our best to keep our customers and servers protected.

Xen-Based Products:
We use Xen for all our virtualisation requirements at SiteHost and as such is part of almost all products we offer. Below are a few examples.

Linux VPS - http://www.sitehost.co.nz/hosting/virtual-private-servers
Windows VPS - http://www.sitehost.co.nz/hosting/windows-vps
Cloud Hosting - http://www.sitehost.co.nz/hosting/cloud-hosting
Virtual Dedicated Servers - http://www.sitehost.co.nz/hosting/dedicated-virtual-servers
Private Cloud - http://www.sitehost.co.nz/hosting/private-cloud

Evidence of Services:
http://www.sitehost.co.nz/hosting

Evidence of Xen Usage:
http://www.sitehost.co.nz/about
http://www.sitehost.co.nz/about/history
http://www.sitehost.co.nz/hosting/virtual-private-servers

Security Issues Handling:
http://www.sitehost.co.nz/about/security

Statement:
We have thoroughly read the Xen pre-disclosure policy and agree to strictly follow the terms outlined. We also understand the requirements of confidentiality during embargo periods and will ensure they are met.

List Email Address:
If accepted we would like our security email to be added which a few key team members monitor: security@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

âââââ

Thank you for considering our application and if you require any further information please let me know.

Regards,
Ben Lilley

0800 484 537
http://sitehost.co.nz  /  http://sitehost-status.net  /  http://twitter.com/sitehostnz