[Predisclosure-applications] Predisclosure list application - Serversaurus

Serversaurus is a Xen-based hosting provider, operating out of Melbourne, Australia since 2005.

As a public hosting provider that provides a range of products fully hosted using Xen virtualization, including VPS services, to thousands of clients, we have a strong interest in keeping our visualization platform secure and believe that we meet the pre-disclosure list criteria.

Xen-based products:

* Cloud/VPS hosting (https://serversaurus.com.au/cloud)
* Shared hosting (https://serversaurus.com.au/personal, https://serversaurus.com.au/business, https://serversaurus.com.au/reseller)

Evidence of status:

* https://serversaurus.com.au/cloud (rates, signup)

Evidence of status as a user of Xen:

* We are users of the OnApp Cloud plaform which, in our deployment, is underpinned by the Xen virtualization platform.

Handling of security problems:
We have fully read the Xen predisclosure list agreement and agree to its terms.

We would like security@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to be added to the predisclosure list.

Regards,
Alex Zorin