Re: [Predisclosure-applications] Addition to Canonical list

On Mon, 2015-11-02 at 16:44 -0600, Marc Deslauriers wrote:
> Hello,

Hi Marc,

> Could you please add Stefan Bader <stefan.bader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> to the list of
> Canonical employees subscribed to the predisclosure list?

Our policy[0] requires that only role addresses (e.g. security@) and not
individuals be subscribed to the predisclosure, so I'm afraid this will not
be directly possible.

You could of course add Stefan to your existing security@ alias (which is
currently subscribed). You could also ask for your existing security@
which can be delivered on your end to security@ + Stefan etc as you wish.

> He takes care of the Xen security updates in Ubuntu, and is aware of
> responsible
> disclosure policies.

Thanks, this is of course something we would expect of anyone you added to
any
subscribed alias.

Ian.

[0]Âwww.xenproject.org/security-policy.html