Re: [Predisclosure-applications] Application for predisclosure list from CloudLinux Inc

Thank you,

this all appears to be in order.

I have subscribed xen-predisclosure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx to the lists and will send
copies of the currently embargoed issues XSA-175, -176 and -178 to that alias.
http://xenbits.xen.org/xsa/ has an overview of the (public) information about
all XSAs.

Regards,
Lars.