Re: [Predisclosure-applications] Application for the predisclosure list

Remy van Elst writes ("RE: [Predisclosure-applications] Application for the
predisclosure list"):
> The Dutch version is online:
> http://www.cloudvps.nl/responsible-disclosure-beleid - including the email
> address. Since our primary target is The Netherlands and Belgium this covers
> most of our customers.

Hi.  Sorry about the delay.  All was in order and we have now
processed your addition and sent you the outstanding advisories.

Regards,
Ian.
(on behalf of the Xen Project Security Team)