[Predisclosure-applications] Predisclosure application for HostPapa

Hi all,

My name is Vince Stratful, I'm the CTO for HostPapa. We sell VPS' to end users using Xen via http://www.hostpapa.com, .ca, .co.uk, etc.

I believe HostPapa fits the predisclosure criteria because we're a hosting company that uses Xen to provide our services. Not all of our products utilize Xen, but we do exclusively use Xen for our VPS products.

Evidence of our status as a hosting services provider:

Evidence of our status as a user of Xen:
https://www.hostpapa.com/web-hosting-plan/vps-hosting/ - in the "Managed VPS" hover in each of the plan descriptions we mention that Xen is used as our hypervisor.
https://www.hostpapa.com/web-hosting-plan/vps-hosting/detailed-specs/ - on our detailed-specs break down, we mention Xen again.

Information about our security policies:
Not publicly available, in our support center clients are given multiple avenues to contact us regarding security and abuse issues.

Security contact address:

I have read the policy located at https://www.xenproject.org/security-policy.html in full and agree to abide by the terms for inclusion in the list. I understand that discretion and confidentiality during an embargo period is of the utmost importance.

The address I would like included in the predisclosure list is: security@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Please let me know if you require any additional information to make our inclusion as smooth as possible.

Thank you for your consideration!

Sincerely,
Vince Stratful.

--