Re: [Predisclosure-applications] Application to Xen Hypervisor Project pre-disclosure list

Hello Xen,

Please do contact me if you need any other information to process Zynstra’s application to join the Xen pre-disclosure list.

The application details are on my original June 2nd email.

Kind regards,

James Pullen

Product Manager

Phone: +44 (0)7977 468 030

Hyperconvergence wp emailsig

Zynstra is a private limited company registered in England and Wales (registered number 07864369). Our registered office and Headquarters are at The Innovation Centre, Broad Quay, Bath, BA1 1UD. This email, its contents and any attachments are confidential. If you have received this message in error please delete it from your system and advise the sender immediately.