[Predisclosure-applications] Pre-disclosure Application

  • To: predisclosure-applications@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Sean Mahoney <smahoney@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 15:51:22 -0500

Good Day,

We are applying for predisclosure advisories for our organization.

Name: Choopa Hosting

Domains: choopa.com constant.com reliableservers.com

All of our Xen services are Xenserver on dedicated hardware, located in our Piscataway, NJ facility.

A few of our hardware offerings can be found here:

https://www.constant.com/servers/

https://www.choopa.com/servers/

Security issues can be reported with our publicly available contact info @ https://www.choopa.com/corporate/contact.php

We agree to fully abide the rules and conditions of predisclosure, include the terms of embargoed information.

We kindly ask that you add our e-mail alias (xen@xxxxxxxxxx) to the predisclosure list. Thank you very much for your time and please let us know if you require any further information.

--
Sean Mahoney
smahoney@xxxxxxxxxx