Re: FreeBSD would like to join the Xen pre-disclosure list

Philip Paeps writes ("Re: FreeBSD would like to join the Xen pre-disclosure
list"):
> Yes: I confirm that the FreeBSD security-officer team intends to abide by the
> Xen security pre-disclosure policy.

Great, thanks.  I've added you to the list and sent you copies of the
four currently-outstanding advisories.

George, the web page needs updating too.

Regards,
Ian.