[Publicity] Publishing on blog.xenproject.org

Hello publicity-ers!

This is Dario. As most of you probably know already, I work for Citrix,
mainly on improving NUMA support of Xen hypervisor and toolstack.

As probably less of you knows, I'm also the one that tries to coordinate
what and when goes out on Xen-project's blog. You can call me your blog
Czar. :-P

The way publishing on the blog has worked since now is, more or less, as
follows:
 - I try to maintain a list and a schedule of blog posts for at least
   three weeks ahead;
 - I try to send weekly reports about where we are and who'll be next in
   the pipeline. This include reminding people when their turn comes, as
   well as harassing those ones that are hiding in corners trying to
   avoid their blog duties! :-P
 - If anyone wants to publish something on the blog, he should propose
   it here and, after discussion (if needed), he'll be given the proper
   rights for preparing a draft blog post, and assigned a spot in the
   blog pipeline
 - once the draft is ready, a link to it should be posted here, so that
   other people can see and review it, before it goes live. Drafts are
   usually requested to be ready at least a couple of days before the
   publication date (of course, special cases do exist).

What I propose is to just continue like that, although of course we'll
be using this list, instead of ad-hoc Cc-s lists, mail aliases, etc.,
effective immediately. :-D

The first Czar update to come in minutes... Hope you enjoy being here on
publicity@, and if you have anything you think should go on Xen's blog,
just shout it here!

Regards,
Dario