[Publicity] Blog Czar update, week of June 10

Hello everyone,

This is the blog status update for this week (the one starting on
Monday, June 10th).

Last posts have been:
 - Lars announcing changes to the Xen-project websites, due to the LF
   move (June 7)
 - Ian talking about how to properly submit bugs to xen-devel (June 4)

Thanks a lot to Lars and Ian for your contribution!

For this week, we have to options:
 * KB announcing a release of the xen-on-centos project (I think?)
 * an interview to the Xen package maintainer for the Mageia Linux
   distro (draft available here:
   http://blog.xen.org/?p=6686&preview=true, comments welcome)

KB, are we having the release and the blog post? If yes, can you put up
a draft? If no, no big deal, just tell us, so that we can properly
schedule  the other post (the interview). I was thinking about
publishing on Thursday, around midday BST.

Regarding the future, I have the following people in the pipeline
already:
 + Wei Liu (next week)
 + Ian Jackson
 + Stefano Stabellini

So, guys, do you already have an idea of what you'll write about? Wei,
perhaps something about the performance investigation/improvement you're
working on, as a result of the discussion we had in Dublin? Let us know.

Thanks and Regards,
Dario