Re: [Publicity] Blog Czar update, week of June 10

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 07:22:41PM +0200, Dario Faggioli wrote:
> For this week, we have to options:
>  * KB announcing a release of the xen-on-centos project (I think?)
>  * an interview to the Xen package maintainer for the Mageia Linux
>    distro (draft available here:
>    http://blog.xen.org/?p=6686&preview=true, comments welcome)
>
> KB, are we having the release and the blog post? If yes, can you put up
> a draft? If no, no big deal, just tell us, so that we can properly
> schedule  the other post (the interview). I was thinking about
> publishing on Thursday, around midday BST.

Hi Guys, I'm in the US - a bunch of emergency things came up and
we've had to push xen out again unfortunately. I will knock up a blog
post and also do a longer release announcement that can again become a
blog post in itself. But fairly sure we cant make it for this week; I
only get back to the UK on Thursday morning

--
Karanbir Singh  {kbsingh@xxxxxxxxx}
http://www.karan.org/ ICQ: 2522219 Yahoo IM: z00dax